WHAT WE DO
Residential, rural and commercial conveyancing
Vodanovich Law Limited has extensive knowledge in all areas of residential, rural and commercial conveyancing. Property law is an extremely wide and varied subject and we keep ourselves at the forefront of the latest developments in the area.
We can offer support in the following areas:
• Buying, selling and refinancing residential property;
• Buying, selling and refinancing commercial property;
• Buying, selling and refinancing rural property;
• Preparing private sale and purchase agreements and assisting with each step of the sale process;
• Pre-purchase advice, including pre-auction contract, title and LIM reviews;
• Retirement and appointment of trustees and property ownership changes/restructure;
• Commercial leasing for landlord or tenant;
• Cross Lease titles, Subdivisions and boundary adjustments;
• Building consent/code compliance advice and encumbrance registration;
• Transferable Title Development Rights
COMMERCIAL & BUSINESS
25 years in the law has provided extensive knowledge on all aspects of commercial law.
We are able to advise and guide you on the following.
• Business Sale and Purchase
• Contract Drafting
• Terms of Trade
• Company Formation
• Business Structures
• Register a Trademark
• Receivership and Liquidation.
• Business financing and Security
TRUSTS WILLS & ESTATES
We will advise you on protecting your assets during your lifetime and for future generations. Careful estate planning will minimise conflict and will ensure your wishes are fulfilled.
• Family Trusts
• Estate Administration
When a couple separate it can be a minefield. It is usually unknown territory and an understandably confusing time. Protecting yourself from the outset is best practice and we can assist by drafting Contracting Out Agreements to provide you with clarity and protection.
In the unfortunate event of separation emotions often impact on the ability to resolve legal issues and move on.
We are here to assist and guide you on the following:
• Contracting Out Agreements
• Separation Agreements
• Dispute Resolution
Employment Law presents a complex array of obligations but our experience of best practice and pro-active approach means we can work with you to advise and guide you through this.
• Employment Agreements
• Managing Employees
• Restructuring and Redundancy
• Personal Grievances
Address 4a Shamrock Drive, Kumeu 0810 I PO Box 458 Kumeu 0841
Phone 09 412 8000 I Fax 09 412 8001